4.08.2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Recreate a Member Mani - Look 2

Two looks in and am still loving this month's Nail Challenge Collaborative theme. My second look is inspired by Karine of Karine's Vernis Club. The look that inspired by re-creation was from the "Fall Harvest" theme (November 2012), you can check out her original HERE.




Polishes Used: 
-KBShimmer Eyes White Open
-Morgan Taylor - Supreme in Green
-Zoya - Pippa
-China Glaze - Sun Upon my Skin
-Zoya - Hunter

I love that Karine decided to do yellow roses for the Harvest theme. The look that I originally created for that one was a questionable looking turkey, lol. But like I said, I love that she decided to do something bright and cheery with the flowers in her look and I am loving how perfect these feel for me in the Springtime as well!

Check out the other re-creations below!


An InLinkz Link-up

-Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment