4.22.2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Recreate a Member Mani - Look 4

Whoohoo, I am actually finishing up a little early this month with my Nail Challenge Collaborative posts. I think it's because I loved looking through the other ladies looks and picking which to re-create.

My fourth and final look was inspired by Marissa over at Hey, Darling Polish! I loved the super unique look that she created in December 2014 for the Dots theme! Check out her original here.




Polishes Used:
-Essence - Off to Miami!
-KBShimmer - Eyes White Open
-KBShimmer - Eclipse

I love Marissa's original better, but I still thought that my re-creation was fun and funky as well.

This month was really fun, and I can't wait to see how the other ladies wrapped it up with their final re-creations!

An InLinkz Link-up

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment