12.03.2014

What I Wore: Thanksgiving Edition

Remember when I used to do a What I Wore [on my nails] post? Yeah, it's been a while. Any way, I didn't show the nails that I wore on Thanksgiving yet, so I thought I would share those with you today. I woke up on Thanksgiving morning to see that it had snowed a bit so I felt like doing something along those lines.



Polishes Used:
-Rica - Whiteout
-Maybelline - Bold Gold
-China Glaze - I'd Melt for You
-Bundle Monster - BM-H02

This look did NOT want to be photographed at all; thank you white & metallic polishes, lol. But I did love this look, so much so that I kept it on for a couple days after Thanksgiving as well. I apologize for the "wet" fingers in these pictures, but the cold weather has been reeking havoc on my cuticles, so I am constantly lathering them up (with my KB Shimmer Cuticle Oil - in Peppermint Scent for the holidays -- PS I highly recommend this Cuticle Oil - it smells delish and moisturizes perfectly).

Who's excited to be getting into Winter themed manicures?

No comments:

Post a Comment