11.11.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Least Favorite Polish

This week the Twinsie's are sharing our Least Favorite Polish. Well if I can't pick a most favorite, no way I'm picking a least favorite, so I popped into my un-tried box and picked out what I thought would be my "least favorite", simply for the fact that it's a color that I wouldn't have bought myself (it was a prize!) So let's share, Butter London - Wallis.




So, it's not that bad but not something I would have picked out myself. This color is one of those that you will either love or be meh about, maybe it's something about it against my skin tone? I do have to say that I liked this one more that I thought I would. LOL; I'm so all over the place. So I decided to add a little stamping to it!



I used Konad White and MoYou London plate Pro Collection 06 (sadly, my only MoYou London plate), and I liked the look a little better, and even though it was a tribal image, something about the shimmer popping through the white stamping felt sort of festive!

What do you think, is Butter London Wallis on your Love it or Leave it list?
And be sure to check out what some of the other ladies thought may be their least favorite shades!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished


Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment