11.30.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Inspired by a Book - Look 4

I'm really sneaking this look in at the last second. I hated that I didn't complete all the looks last month and was determined that I wouldn't let that happen again this month. For this look I found a kind of weird/neat book cover and decided to re-create that. The book is Retro-Futurism by TR Hinchcliffe. I don't know anything about this book but just liked the look of it.


Image Source: http://www.redbubble.com/people/compoundeye/works/7327105-retro-futurism-t-r-hinchcliffe-pelican-1967
And here is my look:



Polishes Used:
-Nails Inc - William Mews
-Rica - Whiteout
-KB Shimmer Eclipse
-Misc Red/Yellow/Green

This look didn't exactly turn out how I expected, but it did re-confirm for me that freehand isn't really my thing. LOL. I need to stick to stamping, striping tape and plain dots. LOL. I don't think it's that bad though so I'll give it an "OK" rating.

I bet the other ladies finished up this month with a bang, so let's take a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment