8.25.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Tea Party - Look 4

I'm back today with my 4th and final August Tea Party look for the Nail Challenge Collaborative, and I am totally in love with this look!





Polishes Used:
-Morgan Taylor - Ahead of the Game
-Morgan Taylor - New Kicks on the Block
-Morgan Taylor - Funny Business
-Morgan Taylor - Mint Chocolate Chip
-Precision Nail Lacquer - Grape Devine
-Seche - Versatile
-Rica - Whiteout
-Hard Candy - Matte-ly in Love

I love this look! I feel like I finished strong this month. The color seem is cheery and the white dots on the yellow feels very country chic for a tea party. The purple flowers sort of remind me of lilac flowers that may be out at a tea party.

Check out how the other ladies are wrapping up their Tea Parties below!



No comments:

Post a Comment