7.15.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: One Stroke Flowers

Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is One Stroke Flowers. I love the artistic look of this technique but also knew I would probably have some issues creating it myself.






Well, I know my limits well. haha. My look turned out OK for my first attempt but not as good as I would like. I'm sure if I keep practicing this a bit they will improve. I was trying to decide which of these flowers I liked the best and couldn't pick; they are all sort of meh to me.

I used acrylic paints for the white and red/orange and used Seche Effortlessly Styled for the base.

Let's see if the other ladies had better luck than I did!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished

Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment