7.18.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Recreate Your First 4 Mani's - Look 4

I'm here with my final re-creation of the month; I really enjoyed re-creating these looks so maybe I will get a fifth one in, who knows.

So my next original look was polka dots; I just so happened to use the same color scheme as my last re-creation look so I did decide to switch the colors this week.




The original had a mint base with white dots so I switched it up to blue and yellow. The blue is China Glaze Electric Beat and the yellow is Rica Mellow Yellow. Dots are super simple to create and there are so many color combinations to try.

Here's the comparison:


What do you think? My skills have improved and I like seeing these side by side comparisons. Let's check out what the other ladies did!



No comments:

Post a Comment