7.28.2014

Salon Perfect: Neon Pop Collection Swatches & Revew - Part 3

Happy Monday! Before we get into the look, today is my husbands birthday (HBD Rob!), we are taking the day off of work to go to the local amusement park - so hopefully the weather holds out!

With this look I am wrapping up the review of the Salon Perfect Neon Pop Collection polishes that I received.

Left to Right: Plum Sorbet, Bermuda Baby, Flamingo Flair

Instead of some straight up swatches I decided to do a splatter mani to show them off!

Lightbox with Nikon Camera; with flash

Lightbox with iphone; without flash

Lightbox with iphone; with flash

Outside with iphone; without flash

I'm loving this look! The white is Salon Perfect Sugar Cube and once I "splattered" on the neons I topped off this look with Salon Perfect Crystal Clear. I didn't want to take this off when I did but I had other looks to do, so I only kept it on for a couple of hours. I will probably re-do it at sometime. Also, I love the purplish shade that the blue over the pink creates!

These polishes are currently available at Wal-Mart, retailing for $3.98/each.

What do you think? Are you loving this look as much as I am?



No comments:

Post a Comment