7.14.2014

Germany Nails - World Cup Champions

I created these nails in celebration of Germany's win in the FIFA World Cup! I have been following the games very closely; we have a contest going on at work where you can win some really cool prizes. There were over 10k people from the company participating worldwide so unfortunately I didn't win but I did score more points than some of my friends, so at least there is a little bragging rights.

 


These were just something simple that I threw together. I used tape for the middle finger and between the black and red polishes, of course I was too impatient for tape between the red and yellow so I freehanded that part, which is why it doesn't look as good as the rest. From afar this will be a fun look to sport at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment