6.14.2014

Sally Hansen Color Foil - Swatches & Review

I recently reviewed two shades from the Sally Hansen Color Foil Collection. I was looking forward to trying these polishes out for myself as I had seen them in stores and online. Let's get started!


All swatches shown with one coat of color, no topcoat
Cobalt Chrome




Minted Metal




I was amazed with a couple things with these shades. First, when you can't see the color of polish in the bottle at the store, you're not always sure if the outside is representative. With this line, the polish matches the bottle completely; love that! Also, they are super pigmented and are completely opaque in one coat, which is always a plus. Finally, unlike some other metallic polishes these had a streak free application.


There are ten colors in the collection, so I will probably be picking up some more for myself; do you have any? Will you be getting any?

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment