6.28.2014

Pittsburgh Love

Hey Loves; I am out of commission this weekend for a friends wedding but I didn't want to leave you hanging! Check out what some of my fellow Pittsburgh Nail Bloggers are up to this weekend :)


First up, Brigitte of Color Me So Crazy. Brigitte is my neighbor and super sweet; I'm pretty sure that her husband may blame me for her polish addiction.
You can find Brigitte of Color Me So Crazy at the following spots:
- Website
- Facebook
- Instagram

Next up, Nicole of Doctor Crafty. I recently had the opportunity to meet Nicole and she couldn't have been nicer; plus, she brought goodies!
You can find Nicole of Doctor Crafty at the following spots:
- Website
- Facebook
- Instagram

How about Ashley of Plump and Polished! I also just met Ashley in person; I love her makeup and style, and you gotta love that she's a fellow dog lover!
You can find Ashley of Plump and Polished at the following spots:
- Website
- Facebook
- Instagram

Next up, Katee of A Girl and Her Polish. Katee's blog was one of the first that I started following; and part of the reason that I didn't give up on stamping! If you're looking for an expert at stamping; look no further.
- Website
- Facebook
- Instagram

Last but not least, Melissa of Lacquer by Lissa. Melissa just started making some awesome nail decals in addition to her polish and she's currently having a sale; buy 3 decals and get a free mystery grab bag! Who doesn't love free goodies!
- Etsy Shop
- Facebook
- Instagram

I hope you liked getting in touch with some of my Pittsburgh friends! I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment