6.15.2014

Barielle - Keys Collection - Swatches & Review

I recently received the Barielle Keys Collection (Summer 2014). The Keys Collection celebrates the warm, sun-filled, tropical beach days enjoyed all over the world.


All swatches shown with two coats of color and topcoat
Panama Pina Colada: A Creamy, Soft Melon Yellow

 
You know I love a good creamy yellow polish! This one is pretty nice and was opaque in two coats, my only complaint would be that in the three weeks since I got the polish and swatched it, there was some settling.
 

Topless in St. Tropez: A Creamy Pink with a Hint of Coral


This shade had nice application and was completely opaque in two coats. I love that it is more than just a corally pink and has that hint of silver shimmer in it as well!


Hawaiian Sunset: A Shimmery Orange


The shimmer in this shade was super easy to capture so I obviously loved that! It was completely opaque in two coat and could almost have been a one coater. This one would probably have to be hubby's favorite of the collection.


Barefoot in Bermuda: A Creamy Hot Pink


This shade is a nice creamy hot pink; nothing that I haven't seen before but a nice polish for anyone's collection who is lacking in the hot pink department.


Paradise in the Tropics: A Deep Fuschia


I have to admit that although this shade is darker than the previous one, I was surprised that two shades so similar were in the same collection. Obviously not dupes but just very similar.


Miami Heat: A Sheer Jelly Red


I'm a sucker for good red polishes so this was one of my top 3 shades in the collection. The application was nice and I could easily see doing some sort of pond mani or adding a couple drops of this to a clear for a lead light look.


So there you have it, the entire Barielle Keys Collection. To be honest, I would have liked to see a bright green or blue thrown in there but overall, the polishes themselves all had nice quality to them.

Which is your favorite?


These shades retail for $8.00 and can be purchased at www.barielle.com :)

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment