3.06.2014

Golden Oldie Thursday: Skittles

Today I am back with another Golden Oldie Thursday post, and this week's theme is "Skittles"! I love the look of skittle manis, although I myself don't do them too often.


And here is my look!





Polishes Used:
-NYC - Fuchsia Shock Creme
-China Glaze - I'm Not Lion
-Maybelline - Bold Gold

Fuchsia Shock Creme was my favorite pink shade of all time before I got my hands on OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips. It is a similar shade. I decided to go with a gold glittery nail and then a pink and gold stamping nail. The funny thing about the stamping nail is that it is the bicycle image from Cheeky Jumbo plate 3 - European Romance, although my nail was sort of small, so it looks just like wheels. Hahah.

Overall I like this look and the color combination. Don't forget to check out what the other ladies did with their GOT Skittles!


No comments:

Post a Comment