2.16.2014

China Glaze - Sea Goddess Collection Swatches & Review


Today I will be sharing with you three polishes from the China Glaze Sea Goddess Collection!

Since these are textured polishes I am wearing no topcoat on my pointer and middle fingers and one coat of topcoat on my ring and pinky fingers. (I have to admit that you can't see much of a difference on the topcoat vs. non topcoat nails)

Sand Dolla Make You Holla The tide meets the sand in this white polish filled with fine multi-colored glitter





Wish On a Starfish – Make dreams come true with a light pink and gold shimmer polish





Tail Me Something Listen carefully to the whisper of the secretive sea in this glistening light lavender





Overall, these are some nice new polishes in the China Glaze line. I really liked the pink and purple from the collection. The white one had a bit of a different look as it was a little creamier so it felt like it may have dried with a bit less texture compared to the others.

As I said, these were nice polishes and I may go pick up some of the other Sea Goddess shades to add to my personal collection! Do you own any of these yet? Which shades would you be interested in picking up?


*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment