1.04.2014

Zoya Naturel Collection - Swatches & Review


I recently received the Zoya Naturel Collection and I was SOOO excited to get my hands on these! (or the polish onto my nails!) If you have been following my blog or know me in IRL, you know I am all about the nudes lately and ANYTHING that I can add to my "work polish" rotation.



Let's get started :)

Chantal: French Vanilla Cream, Full Coverage Formula.





Taylor: Light Toffee Cream, Full Coverage Formula.





Rue: Boudoir Blush Cream, Full Coverage Formula.





Brigitte: Bombshell Mauve Cream, Full Coverage Formula.





Odette: Sultry Maroon Cream, Full Coverage Formula.





Normani: Sable Mauve Cream, Full Coverage Formula.





I am wearing 2 coats of each of these colors; I am seriously in love with all of these shades so hard. As with all of the Zoya polishes I own these had nice smooth application. I would recommend any and all of them; but my favorites are Rue & Brigitte!

These are currently available at Zoya.com .


*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment