1.07.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Your Favorite Color Combo

Happy Tuesday!!

Today I have something super exciting to share with you, my first TWINSIE TUESDAY post! Over the holidays I was invited to join these ladies in Twinsie Tuesdays and of course I said yes. It was an honor for them to contact me, along with a couple other new Twinsies, to see if we wanted to participate in the group. I have only been in the group since the beginning of the year and already everyone is super sweet and really supportive of everyone else, just a nice atmosphere, plus, they all have great nails!

This week's theme is Your Favorite Color Combo. My immediate thought when I saw the theme was Pink and Green, and so those are the shades that I went with!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-China Glaze - For Audrey
-OPI - Kiss Me On My Tulips
-Essence - Walk On The Wild Side
-Light Pink Acrylic Paint
-Out The Door

Since this was my first mani in the group, I decided to go with one of my favorite styles, the drip / tie dye / striped gradient look. The colors I used sort of remind me a little of a Missoni print. I decided to use two shades of green and two shades of pink because I couldn't just choose one of each as my favorite!

What do you think of this look?

Make sure to check out the other ladies here:
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment