1.29.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Inspired By A Tutorial - Week 4

Today I am back with my last January Nail Challenge Collaborative mani! I really liked this theme because I finally was able to try some looks that I had been meaning to try out when I saw some of my favorite bloggers creating them :)

This look is inspired by Paulina's Passions Roses Nail Art Tutorial. You can see her tutorial post HERE. In my opinion, Paulina's roses are famous! She loves creating them and they are always absolutely gorgeous!

Here is my look:





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-KB Shimmer - I'd Rather Be With Blue
-Sinful Colors - Orange Cream
-Sinful Colors - Hazard
-Essie - Plumberry
-Revlon - Emerald
-Out The Door

Although my roses aren't perfect, these are the best that I have ever done so I am so happy with them! Paulina's tutorial was really easy to follow and I also recently got a tiny striper brush in the hopes of improving my nail art skills and I think it may be working; lol. I decided to use oranges and reds against the blue background to change up Paulina's look and create this as my own.

Have you seen Paulina's tutorial? Have you tried it out yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment