1.22.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Inspired By A Tutorial - Week 3

Happy Wednesday!

Today I am back with my 3rd installment of the Nail Challenge Collaborative January themed, Inspired by a Tutorial! For this look, I followed a tutorial from Jaunty Juli for Abstract Zig Zag Nail Art (see her video here) This is not the first Jaunty Juli tutorial that I have followed, I did a Halloween look that you can see here if you want. I like watching her videos because she makes all the looks so easy to recreate!

Here is my look:





Polished Used:
-Nailtiques Formula 2 Plus
-Essence - Black is Back
-Assorted Acrylic Paints
-Out The Door

As you can see, I decided to go with bolder colors than what Jaunty Juli originally used  and I think that the colors I selected and perfect for me. (AKA pretty much the best colors out there, black, white, pink and teal lol). This look was really easy to re-create although the striping brush I used was a little larger than the one she did so I simply adjusted the number of lines in the look!

What do you think of this look? I am pretty sure that this is a technique that I will be using for many manis in the future, maybe nude colors to wear to the office even!

Don't forget to check out what the other lovely ladies of the NCC did for their 3rd Inspired by a Tutorial Look!

No comments:

Post a Comment