1.08.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Inspired By A Tutorial - Week 1

This month's theme in the Nail Challenge Collaborative in Inspired by a Tutorial. I voted for this theme, because there are so many pretty looks out there with tutorials that I always "pin", or "like", and think, I need to try that; so here is my opportunity.

For this first mani, I decided to follow this tutorial from Lunaloveschocolate on Instagram. While my look is a little different (she has nice long nails, so I sort of ran out of room) it definitely started out following the tutorial step for step.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Alpine Snow
-Kiss - Beach Pink
-China Glaze - For Audrey
-Mash - Black
-Hard Candy - Matte-ly In Love

When I started out I hadn't really expected this to be a bright pink and black look but that's sort of where it ended up; haha. Oh well. I think you can see how Luna's mani has inspired mine. (side note, I'm surprised how well this actually showed up as "neon" in my pictures, I usually have a hard time capturing neon)

What do you think of this look? P.S. If you aren't following Lunaloveschocolate on Instagram, you are missing out, she has some awesome looks!

Don't forget to check out what the other ladies of the NCC did and who they were inspired by, maybe it was you!

No comments:

Post a Comment