1.03.2014

Dear Rus Polishes - Swatches & Review


Did you have off of work between the holidays? I have had a couple days off; it's a blessing and a curse because I tend to get a little bored, and end up eating too much food and spending too much money. LOL.

Today I am sharing the final Dear Rus polishes that I received from Llarowe for review.


I will go through the descriptions and swatches and then give you my feedback.

Shuffle Blue 603: Clear base with gold, blue and silver glitters




Gemstone Pearl 40: Light golden green scattered holo




Noblesse Glam 608: Clear base with white bar and hex glitter and red holo glitter


Shown over Seche, Happy, As Is



Noblesse Glam 607: Clear base with white bar and hex glitter and silver holo glitter


Shown over Sally Hansen, Pacific Blue



Overall, I liked all of these shades. I am wearing 3 coats of Shuffle Blue 603; but you could absolutely wear it as a topper over a base color, or do a really awesome glitter gradient with it. Gemstone Pearl 40 reminds me a lighter, more sheer version of Butter London Trustafarian. Finally, the Noblesse Glam glitters were fun that would look good over lots of different base color.

You can pick up these and other Dear Rus shades at Llarowe.

*Products in this post were provided by the distributor for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment