12.11.2013

DIFFERENTdimension - Load of Baubles

The week of Thanksgiving I decided to buy myself a couple DIFFERENTdimension polishes from her recent collection; this pretty is Load of Baubles.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-DIFFERENTdimension - Load of Baubles

Missi describes this shade as, "Load of Baubles is a baby pink polish wish heavy blue shimmer that dries to a matte finish. Best in 2 to 3 coats. Looks great with or without topcoat." Here I am wearing two coats without topcoat. I love this color; pinks have always been my go-to shade and although recently I have been loving reds, pinks will always have that special place in my nail polish loving heart, hehe. I also wanted to see what it looked like with so here is that picture.


Still super pretty and you can see some more of that blue shimmer as well. Which version do you prefer? Matte or Glossy?


No comments:

Post a Comment