12.28.2013

Dear Rus Sandstone Collection - Swatches & Review


Today will be sharing with you 3 lovely shades from the Dear Rus Sandstone Collection that I received from Llarowe.


I'll go through the pictures and then give you my thoughts!

Sandstone: Magenta base with holographic multi sized glitter




Sandstone 08: Pink jelly base with holographic multi sized glitter




Sandstone 37: Gold base with holographic multi sized glitter




My overall thoughts!

I really like these polishes. They are fun and jam-packed with glitters. I am wearing two coats in each picture and as you can see they are 100% complete coverage shades. The pictures that I have don't do the glitters justice; they are soooo sparkly in person; these would all be great shades to wear while watching the ball drop on New Years Eve!

Remember that you can pick up these and other Sandstone shades at Llarowe.

*Products in this post were provided by the distributor for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment