12.17.2013

Colors By Llarowe - Swatches & Review


I was recently contact by Llarowe to see if I would like to try some Colors By Llarowe; of course I said yes! Today I will be sharing with you 6 pretty shades created by Leah Ann herself. First I will share with you the swatches and finish up with my feedback.


Rizzo: Baby pink linear holo




Vamp: Deep red holo with copper flash




Oxen: Deep oxblood scattered holo




Holly: Multi chrome holographic that shifts green/blue/purple/grey/reddish pink 




Sizzlin' Liz: Royal navy jelly base with intense copper/orange shimmer




Xmas 2013: Clear base topper with micro red glitter, micro gold holo glitter, gold dot glitter, red hex glitter and sparse green bell glitter  (Shown over Sally Hansen - Parrot)




Overall, the quality and application of all 6 of these polishes was flawless. Just what I am looking for in an indie polish. In all of the pictures, I am wearing two coats of color without any topcoat so as not to distort the colors or glitters or holos. All the colors are really nice in their own right but if I had to pick my two favorites, I would have to pick Vamp and Holly.

You can purchase these polishes and more on Llarowe's website.

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment