11.19.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Favorite Color Month - Week 2

I have been so hit or miss with the Nail Challenge Collaborative posts this month. I know I need to get back on a schedule so I will definitely try to do that in December. Also, wanted to say an extra little Thank You to Katee of A Girl and Her Polish who organizes everything for the NCC challenges/facebook group/inlinkz etc.

As I mentioned last week, the colors I chose for the theme is nude and red.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-OPI - Big Apple Red
-Out The Door

I originally intended to go for sort of a 1920's look with the halfmoons at the bottom in nude and the red tops. However, I used my French tip guides so they sort of look like just half nude half red, lol. So I decided to switch it up a bit and add the gold glequins just to make it a really fun and simple look.

Make sure to check out how the other ladies incorporated their favorite colors into their week 2 manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment