11.11.2013

Nail Art for Nubs Link-Up

Happy Monday! (haha; I hate Mondays)
Anyway, today I am doing something a little different for the Nail Art for Nubs Link-Up; I did the design on my friend Amanda's nails, she really does have little nubs so it was perfect.




Polishes Used:
-Sinful Colors - Hazard
-Sinful Colors - Nirvana
-Konad - White
-Bundle Monster - BM-H11
-Out The Door

For this look started with a  base of Hazard (Orange) and then added the brown (Nirvana) using the Saran Wrap Method. Once that was dry I stamped overtop of it all with this cute image from the Bundle Monster Holiday Collection. We both thought that these were perfect nails for the fall season. Sometimes people with short nails are worried that the full nail images on stamping plates won't look right, but as you can see here a design like this would look great on nails of all sizes!

Amanda is one of my co-workers and friends and recently she took a job with another company  (sad face for me, happy face for her) but I am hoping that she will be able to continue to come over to get together and to do more manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment