10.17.2013

Matching Manis!

Over the past weekend my husband was out of town so I had my sister over to hang out one evening. Of course I asked her if she wanted her nails done and surprisingly she said yes. I told her I would do any look she wanted, so she picked green, purple, and glitter mani with argyle accent nail.



Since I was feeling sisterly and had the whole night ahead of me, I decided to do a super similar mani but with a different accent nail. Here is my look!





Polishes Used:
-Essie - Absolutely Shore
-Sinful Colors -
-China Glaze - Gothic Lolita
-OPI - Fresh Frog of Bel Air
-Out The Door

On both my sister's mani and mine, I just freehanded the green and purple with my medium striper brush then went overtop that with the glitter.

Well we were having such a silly fun time that we called Brigitte from Color Me So Crazy down and she did a matching mani with us as well! (She lives in my neighborhood) Here is our trio picture:


As you can see, my sister and I are the pale ones, lol. I wouldn't have normally put this color combination together but it was fun doing something different and with Libby and Brigitte.

What do you think? Do you ever do matching manis?

No comments:

Post a Comment