9.20.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Technique Month - Week 3

TGIF!!! This week has been super busy at work and I loved and hated it. lol, so this weekend is very welcome. The technique that I decided to try for my 3rd Technique this month is.... FRAMED NAILS!




Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
-LA Colors - Gold Glitter
-Glisten & Glow - HK Girl Topcoat

This is a super simple look but it was actually the first time that I tried framed nails. I was inspired by this look from Cristina over at Let Them Have Polish. I used a different set of colors but the theme is very similar. I wore these to work and actually got a ton of compliments. It is something so simple and easy but elegant with the plain colors and glittery outline.

What do you think? Have you tried this technique? I feel like my techniques have been sort of lame/easy and I had wanted to try to push myself to do more freehand nail art with this theme but it just wasn't happening, maybe next week!

Make sure to check out what all the other ladies did this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment