9.13.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Technique Month - Week 2

Welcome to Week 2 of the Nail Challenge Collaborative - Technique Month. Today I will be using one of my favorite techniques, STAMPING!!!





 
Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-China Glaze - Too Yacht to Handle
-Sally Hansen - Magenta Magic
-Pueen - pueen25

This is a really simple and plain mani but I am totally in love with it!!! Stamping is absolutely my favorite technique that makes super complicated looking mani's totally easy! I also really love this color combination, sort of reminds me of my blog background don't you say?

I just ordered a new set of plates from Cheeky (they will be my first Cheeky plates) and I can't wait to receive them! (I tell you this so you're ready for all the great stamping mani's that will be coming up haha)

Don't forget to check out what techniques the other ladies did for their week 2 manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment