9.22.2013

Plump and Polished - Falling For Nail Art Challenge

Happy Sunday!!!

I don't think that I previously mentioned it, but the cat is out of the bag, I am going to be participating in another nail art challenge, Falling For Nail Art Challenge, being hosted by Ashley of Plump and Polished!

Here is a list of the themes:


Today's theme is Back To School. I was inspired by school uniforms for my mani.





Polished Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-China Glaze - Solar Power
-Konad - Red
-Konad - Blue
-Konad - Black
-Konad - Green
-Konad - White
-Glisten & Glow - HK Girl Topcoat

Plaid is often found in school uniforms and I was inspired to use primary colors for this design as that is also very "back to school". I added some glequins to this look as well to bling it up a bit. Overall now that I look back at it, I may have done something different, like half moons with plaid and then make a white collar or something, lol, but that's a bit creative for my skills haha.

Anyway, the Falling For Nail Art Challenge is open to everyone who is interested in participating, so feel free to join in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment