8.16.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Around The World - Week 3

TGIF!!! I am so glad it's Friday! One of my co-workers took a new job and this was our first week without her so it was a bit busier than usual. Oh well though, I would MUCH rather be super busy than bored.

This it the 3rd week for the Around The World theme in August NCC. For this mani I decided to do something Mexican inspired, with Sugar Skull Decals!





Polishes Used:
-Sally Hansen - White On
-Sally Hansen - Celeb City
-OPI - (the label came off so I'm not sure... )
-Out The Door

I have had these Sugar Skull decals since at least February and now I am finally getting around to using them! They worked like standard water decals and had easy application. I had a little bit of wrinkles but not really anything that you can tell once I added the topcoat!

Does this look Mexican at all to you? I know the pink and silver are a little girlie, but its girlie Mexican Sugar Skulls lol.

Make sure to check out what the other ladies did for their 3rd Around the World manis!


No comments:

Post a Comment