6.13.2013

Summer Mani Challenge - Summer Glitter

Today I have my Week 2 mani in the Summer Mani Challenge, this week's theme is Summer Glitter. Last summer I purchased the Sweet Summertime Collection from GlitterFest, I thought that one of these polishes, Juicy Watermelon, would be a good polish to use for this theme.

Here are my Juicy Watermelon Summer Glitter Nails!





Polishes Used:
-GlitterFest - Juicy Watermelon
-Revlon - Emerald
-Finger Paints - Hue Gotta Be Kidding

I am pretty sure that last time I wore Juicy Watermelon it was a little "Juicier" lol. This watermelon doesn't look too ripe. But that's OK, make sure to check out what the other ladies did for their Summer Glitter manis :)



6 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Nice watermelon nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! good enough to eat! if only it were summer here in Australia! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! When you're eating watermelon later this year ill be bundled up for winter!

      Delete
  3. This is so cute! I just did watermelon nails not to long ago, they're so fun to create :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I agree fun to do and prefect for summer.

      Delete