6.19.2013

Liquid Lacquer Swatch-a-thon! (Part 1)

Today I am some exciting news, I recently got the opportunity to review a bunch of Liquid Lacquer polishes that I didn't already own (I know, right? lol) and I can't wait to show you these colors. I'm going to split up these up into 4 posts and today is part 1!


Part 1 consists of the crellies, and up first, we have Ladie Eve:







Melissa describes this polish as "A gray jelly with magenta circles, baby pink circles and small magenta hexis". I am wearing two coats of Ladie Eve topped with Gelous. I really love this shade and it reminds me of a pink sister to Sexy Secretary! 

Next, we have Let The Music Play:







Let the Music Play is a lovely tan leaning yellow polish with multicolored glitters. I have on two coats of polish topped with Gelous and I am seriously in love with this color! I don't know it's super complimentary for my skintone but I just LOVE it!

Both of these polishes are currently available on the Liquid Lacquer Big Cartel Site. Make sure to follow the Liquid Lacquer Facebook Page for restock announcements!

*Product provided from the manufacturer for my honest review*

5 comments: