3.27.2013

Ultra Pro - Fuchsia Rage

So who doesn't like a nice hot pink polish?! Today I have Ultra Pro - Fuchsia Rage. I purchased this polish in college and it was one of my favorite throughout my who college career!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Ultra Pro - Fuchsia Rage
-No Time

Don't you just love hot pinks?! This is two coats of polish and it was completely opaque. The application was nice although you could it was one of my older shades and was getting a little thick :-/ Anyway, this is still one of my go-to polishes for pedicures over the summer, because who doesn't like a nice bright neon peeping out from their sandals!

Do you have any go to polishes for pedicures? Are you still loving neons as much as I do?


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm still loving neons (although I'm still in my winter color phase). My current go-to pedi polish is Zoya Chyna, because the texture doesn't annoy me when it's on my toes! (It wears really well too). Last summer it was probably Cult Nails Annalicious. I love neon pedicures, but they just don't hold up as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used a textured polish for a pedi yet, but thats a great idea!

      Delete
  2. Such a bright and fun color! Love it!

    ReplyDelete