3.20.2013

Liquid Lacquer - Find The Golden Egg

I recently purchased this pretty polish from Liquid Lacquer as part of Melissa's Limited Edition Easter polishes.






Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Essie - Cascade Cool
-Liquid Lacquer - Find The Golden Egg
-Gelous
-No Time

Find The Golden Egg contains multicolored glitters in light pink, bright pink, gold and green. This polish is super cute and would look good over all different base colors, although obviously I had to put it over some pink undies. 

Here are some pictures of Cascade Cool on it's own.





Cascade Cool is very pretty all on it's own, don't you agree?

Which look do you like better? With glitter or without?


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I think this will look so good over top all pastel bases!

      Delete
  2. Very cute combination. Find the golden egg makes me think a little of st paddy's day too with the green and gold lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! If I wear this over green I could definitely see a St. Patrick's day polish!

      Delete
  3. i love the pink!1 And well i love glitter so don't make me choose what i like more :)

    ReplyDelete