3.11.2013

Essence - Black is Back

Happy Monday Loves!

Today I am showing you my go-to black polish, Essence - Black is Back. I really like this polish because it is creamy with full coverage and is super affordable! 





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Essence - Black is Back
-No Time

Isn't this a gorgeous creamy black?! Additionally, the new Essence bottles have the wide brushes which I really like for application. I tried adding some studs to this mani but I ended up hating it so I took it all off and re-did it. I don't normally completely remove a mani once I did it, but I just could not stand it; I loved how this looked plain so much!

Do you ever wear plain black polish? I like it, some people can think its "goth" but if you have nicely groomed nails, it doesn't look like that at all, just another lovely shade.

What are you wearing on YOUR nails this Monday?


2 comments: