3.10.2013

AIS - Stamp with a plate ending in 6 & Sinful Colors - Candy Coated

I have to admit I was a bit of a rebel this week. The theme for AIS was "Stamp with a Plate ending in 6"; well, I wasn't feeling any of my "6" plates so I ended up going with an upside 6; aka, a 9. LOL.

So here we go with my themed mani:





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Sinful Colors - Candy Coated
-Liquid Lacquer - Hephaestus
-No Time
-BM Plate - BM319

I had been waiting to try using Hephaestus for stamping and as you can see here it work. It's not opaque as some of my stamping polish or Bold Gold, but it gives a nice fun shimmery goldish look to this mani. 

I also have some photos of Candy Coated alone. This polish is from one of the recent Sinful Colors collection and I was able to snag this baby (and a few others) during the recent sale :)





Candy Coated is a really pretty opaque light blue leaning purple. It even had the very very very slightest shimmer to it, but unfortunately I couldn't capture it in my pictures. This is two coats. 

Which look to do you prefer? With Stamping or Candy Coated alone?


2 comments: