2.02.2013

Let It Snow! Challenge - Hot Chocolate

Yay for the weekend! This week's theme in the Let It Snow! Challenge is "Hot Chocolate". Even though I haven't tried it since the 31 day challenge back in May, I knew I wanted to try a water marble for this theme.

It's not the best, and it has some bubbles but I see a definite improvement since my last attempt which was a hot mess. LOL.





Polishes Used:
-Sally Hansen - White On
-American Apparel - Raccoon
-Sinful Colors - Nirvana
-No Time

This mani reminds me of when you're swirling / mixing the cocoa and milk together to make the hot chocolate. Also, since it's February I added a little glittery heart sticker to stay in the Valentine's Day mood. Hot Chocolate is a good theme for today because it's been cold and snowy lately in Pittsburgh and Hot Chocolate is the perfect remedy!

So I clearly still have some issues with water marbling, so if anyone has any idea how to help avoid bubbles and any great tips for clean up, please let me know!!!


Check out what the other lovely ladies came up with for their Hot Chocolate themed nails!

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea for hot chocolate! It's so awesome! Whenever I get bubbles, I just add some colorful dots to my mani to hide them. I don't know how to get rid of them. I try to blow them off as much as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I was really not excited about this week's theme, but you really have a beautiful take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I also did a water marble for my hot chocolate mani. I hope to post tonight or tomorrow about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks so cute! I really want a cup of hot choco right now :)

    ReplyDelete