2.06.2013

February Nail Art Challenge - Glitter

Today's theme in the February Nail Art Challenge is "Glitter". I have lots of pinks and lots of glitters so it was hard to just pick one. But I ended up doing something bright and fun; and I picked the glitter based on the name, "Sound Of My Heart".








Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Zoya - Tobey
-Liquid Lacquer - Sound Of My Heart
-Gelous
-No Time

This was my first time using Tobey; I actually just got it in the mail this Monday; it was a prize that I won from Shelly of Shelly's Sassy Nails. This is 2 coats and it's really pretty! I couldn't remember the colors that I picked so it was like a surprise when I opened the package (I also picked Zuza and Paz btw).

I love how wearing Sound of my Heart over Tobey really brings out the shimmer in the glitter. 

I hope you're loving all these Valentine's day themed posts as much as I am! <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment