1.08.2013

L'oreal - Broadway Beauty

Over the holiday break, Brigitte from Color Me So Crazy got me a couple polishes for Christmas :) Broadway Beauty is one of those polishes! This is a sandy/nude color that would be great for those ladies and gents that have to wear neutral polishes at the office.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-L'oreal - Broadway Beauty
-OTD

This is two coats of Broadway Beauty and it is completely opaque. The application of this polish is really smooth and two coats didn't feel think or runny, perfect consistency. 

Are you allowed to wear crazy and bright colored nail polish to work or do you need a nude / natural polish like this one?

2 comments:

  1. makes me think of a frappucino, yummy color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm allowed to wear any color or design on my nails. My bosses actually make a point to see what I'm rocking :)

    ReplyDelete