1.28.2013

Liquid Lacquer - The Dream Chasing Collection - Part 2

Happy Monday!

Today I am going to be showing you the second half of The Dream Chasing Collection!


From top left to right, Handful of Dust, My Renaissance, A Calm Does Not Suit Me, and Only I Remain

You can check out yesterday's post for the background of the collection, but let's get onto the polish!

Handful of Dust:
"I'll show you dust in a handful of dust" ~T.S. Elliot










This polish is a really pretty mix of green, blue, silver and orange little glitters. It is pretty jam packed with glitter in one coat,but I have on two coats on my accent nail and one to three on my gradient nails. I have this mani topped with one coat of gelous and a quick dry TC.

Only I Remain:
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see it's path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing...Only I will remain." ~Frank Herbert









Only I Remain is an amazing glitter with multiple shapes and sizes of different blues and greens. There are some larger glitters that came out on their own with this polish one 3-4 nails, I like that they add a little something here and there but aren't overpowering. I have on one coat over-top of a black polish, topped with one coat of gelous and a matte topcoat. 
But... I also used this polish for another look to!







Gah! I really love this polish, although it's not a white crelly, it's probably tied for first place for "favorite polish of the collection".

But wait! This post isn't over. 

Liquid Lacquer is now selling  a quick dry Top Coat (similar to OTD) and cuticle oils as well! I have used "No Time", the TC for all of the photos in the past two days (with the exception of the pictures with matte finish. I have also been using the cuticle oil and really like it!



From Left to Right: No Time, Grab A Cup, Cake For Breakfast, and Saturday Morning Cereal.

Grab a cup smells like a cup of hot chocolate/mocha. Cake for Breakfast smells just like vanilla cake and Saturday Morning Cereal smells like Fruity Pebbles. YUM YUM YUM!!!

Which polish is your favorite from the collection? Don't forget to get up to date news by following the Liquid Lacquer Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. I have Saturday Morning Cereal also and thought it smelled just like fruity pebbles also! Love your swatches, ESPECIALLY Only I Remain with the matte topcoat. That is stunning!

    ReplyDelete