1.30.2013

Let It Snow! Challenge - Snowmen

This week's Let It Snow! Challenge theme is snowmen. Last week was actually really cold and snowy but this week has been all over the place so far in terms of weather. I'm not really in the snowmen mood in real life so I wasn't super motivated to do the nails, but overall, I think they came out cute :)





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-NYC - Sidewalkers
-Konad - Black
-Konad - Red
-Konad - Pink
-Konad - White
-Liquid Lacquer - No Time
-BSP Plate - QA19

In case you weren't sure, yes, I do like Valentines Day, and yes, that is why I have some red and pink snowmen in my design too. hehe. This was a really simple design to create and I love how it looks like some of the snowmen are holding hands. 

Make sure to check out what the other ladies did for their snowmen nails (I know there are some really cool manis out there!)



1 comment: