1.14.2013

Jindie Nails - Live Out Loud

Yay! My first Jindies! During Jen's last restock I thought I would jump on-board the Jindie Nails wagon, and I was not disappointed. I had heard tons of good reviews of Jindie Nails so I knew that I wanted to get a couple, plus, she restocked a bunch of white jelly bases, so obviously, I had to get them. lol. 

I ended up with 8 polishes, mostly mini's to try out but Live Out Loud I purchased in full size, and I am not disappointed!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Jindie Nails - Live Out Loud
-Gelous
-OTD

Jen describes this polish as follows: "This has a white crelly base with 5 colors of circular glitters including green, gold, light pink, hot pink and turquoise. It also has a few multi colored sparks of metallic glitters in several shades throughout. This one is opaque in about 3 coats and applies easily, no fishing required."
Perfect description! I used 3 coats, and although I used a Gelous coat, it wasn't because it needed it, just to get that extra glassy look. Isn't this polish gorgeous! Stay tuned as I show off some of my other new Jindie polishes in the next couple of days :)

Make sure to follow Jindie Nails on Facebook and Etsy to stay up to date with her latest restock info!


2 comments: