12.23.2012

Two Birds - Santa's Underpants

Today I am out of town but am able to show you one of the Christmassy Indie polishes that I recently purchase.

This is Santa's Underpants by Two Birds Polish, and this is part of the Reindeer Gone Wild Collection.





Polishes Used:
-Two Birds Polish - Santa's Underpants
-Gelous
-OTD

I have two coats of Santa's Underpants on in the photos. Before I get to the description, don't you just LOVE the name? I am seriously giggling every time I type it. 

Here is how the polish is described: Santa's Underpants is a white milky base with red and green micro glitter, white, red and green hexes, and larger white squares. 

This polish is still available on the website and they also have many other super cute polishes. You can check them out here:


1 comment:

  1. I giggled at the name too! These are tremendously cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete