12.03.2012

Orly Color Blast

Hi All!

Today I am showing you another polish that I picked up at Marshalls. Unfortunately I can't see the name of this polish because of where the Marshalls label was placed. This is a polish by Orly but I have never seen this "Color Blast" line. Looks like it may be older or a lower cost line? I am not sure, has anyone else heard of these before?

Anyway, here is the polish!







Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Orly Color Blast
-OTD

This polish is an awesome duro-chrome containing cool and warm tones. It was somewhat sheer, and although I have 3 coats on in the pictures, I can still see a bit of a VNL. Overall, I really like this polish and tried to take a couple extra pictures to capture all the colors!

Does anyone know the name of this polish? Have you heard of the Orly Color Blast line?


5 comments:

  1. This is stunning! It reminds me of Hard Candy Beetle! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a polish I bought today, but I got it at Winners in Canada. The one I got is called Total Eclipse of the Heart from Color Blast by Orly. From what I've read, it is very similar to Orly Space Cadet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's so pretty! I've never seen the color blast line before either.

    ReplyDelete