12.28.2012

Liquid Lacquer - Twinkle Toes

Hello Lovelies!!!

I recently purchase a bunch of Liquid Lacquers during Melissa's last re-stock. I seriously love all of her polishes and know that no matter which one I buy, I am going to like it.

However, Twinkle Toes, I am IN LOVE WITH. All Liquid Lacquer polishes are LE's for the time being. As you can see I was lucky enough to snag one of these, with bottle 14/30.









Polishes Used:
-Liquid Lacquer - Twinkle Toes
-OTD

GORG! This is two coats and the application is great; not streaky, and nice opaque coverage in two coats. And the color combo of the darker green/teal with the red/pink glitters. This is just perfect for me; everything that I love in a polish. 

Don't forget to follow the Liquid Lacquer Facebook page to be privy to her upcoming re-stocks. She stocks the LE's a few at a time so they fly off the shelf fast. 

Which Liquid Lacquers do you own? Be sure to stay tuned in the next week or two while I go through all the new polishes I bought. 


No comments:

Post a Comment