8.02.2012

BM Stamping Layers!

I don't love this mani, but sometimes you just have those days. The problem was the colors, and so I kept adding to it to try to liven things up. Oh well, it happens sometimes, and you know me, I will still show you the mani!




Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Funky Fingers - Cheshire
-Konad - Special Black
-Konad - Special Yellow
-Konad - Special Pink
-Kiss - Nail Art Striper - Silver
-Out The Door - TopCoat
-BM-201

Everytime I use purple and black together it just seems Halloween-ish, light a witches tights or something. LOL. On a negative note, I had a hard time getting the black polish off my skin. On a positive note, I really like my new BM Plates AND my new lightbox :)

Do you ever have a mani that you just can't get on board on with? Do you keep adding hoping things will get better like I did?


7 comments:

  1. I know what that's like. Usually adding stuff doesn't help my manis. The last thing I do is
    *always* glitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I keep adding - sometimes it helps, but not always.
    The fun thing is though, that mani's we don't really like ourselves ALWAYS fan other fans. Actually this is a great example, I like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it starts going wrong...I give up. I can't recover from s bad start ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had that happen, but I end up making it worse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really like this mani!! I know what you mean though, I definitely have days where I can't stop adding to a mani and then it just looks redic lol. But seriously, I'm loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like this one, love the combo! :)

    ReplyDelete