6.11.2012

Swatch: Essie - Coat Azure

Weren't those Bonita's fun? (There is a yellow in the collection that I have yet to swatch but I just couldn't keep to do it right now, not feeling the yellow at all. I will get to it eventually.) Anyway, when I bought those at Ross, I also picked up two bottles of Essie Coat Azure, I kept one and gave one to my friend Amanda. I originally wore these plain but decided to add an accent nail, unfortunately, I got a little happy with my topcoat and smeared it up (i'll show you but its not pretty. lol)







Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Essie - Coat Azure
-Nicole by OPI - Midnight Maddness
-Out The Door - Topcoat

See what I mean about the smearing? I was rushing though and didn't really have time to clean it up, which wasn't too big of a deal because from a far you couldn't tell; but the picture tells no lies. Anyway, the final picture is a snapshot of the fabric of one of my new summer maxi dresses. I wore the nails with the dress and felt like it was super cute.

Maxi dresses are one of my favorite trends, what is one of yours?




2 comments:

  1. I just found this polish a couple of weeks ago on clearance at Rite Aid. It's such a pretty color! Love the accent nail (even with the smears!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the smearing...when I'm in a rush I use acrylic paint. It dries really fast & is very easy to apply, most of the time even easier than polish applies. You can find little 2 oz. bottles at Walmart for like $2. Just a suggestion! BTW, I love this color combo:-)

    ReplyDelete