5.28.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 27: Inspired by Artwork

Thanks for your understanding with me missing yesterday's post but as I mentioned I was traveling and didn't have  a chance to post ahead of time. Yesterday's challenge was Inspired by Artwork. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do for this so I looked up the "Art" category on Pinterest. hehe.

Here is the inspiration:


Inspired By Artwork Nails:






Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques Formula 2 Plus
-Sinful Colors - Easy Going
-Essie - Marshmallow
-Essie - Borrowed & Blue
-Sally Hansen - Frozen Creamsicle
-Zoya - Pippa
-Sally Hansen - Parrot
-Funky Fingers - Mad Hatter
-Kiss Nail Art - Beach Pink
-Kiss Nail Art - Soft Purple
-Essie - Meet Me at Sunset

I didn't try to recreate this exactly but I noticed the art was a handful of rich colors against a light background so that was my inspiration.

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their INSPIRED BY ARTWORK NAILS here:
Amanda - Nox Nails

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just love pinterest for inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love LOVE! You're so creative! Check out my blog, would love it if you followed! I promise to follow back! xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete