4.07.2012

Pittsburgh Pirates Nails

Today I am going to my first Pirates Game of the season. I really enjoy going to the baseball games... even if they don't normally win; that's ok! Maybe this will be the year for them.



Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Zoya - Pippa - (2 coats)
-Kiss Nail Art - Black
-Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Glass Slipper
-NYC - Matte Me Crazy

If I had to do this mani again I would have used a larger dotting tool for the black outlines. Right now it looks like I just have squiggly lines but it's actually tiny dots.

I heard on the radio that Pittsburgh is the only town that all of the professional sports teams share the same team colors, Black and Gold (Steelers, Pirates, and Penquins). Do you ladies follow sports? What's your favorite team?

4 comments:

  1. i didn't realize that all the teams from P-burg wear the same colours. interesting! i'm not exactly a "team" sport watcher, but i do attend every figure skating event in town. i'm a huge skating fan, and it's an amazing sport. i'm always looking at the fingernails of the ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome half-moon mani! I love yellow & black together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really nice :] & I like the dots being small.

    ReplyDelete